AQS is HIRING!!
“Be one of the first to grow this business form the bottom up. We are family owned and operated and value all our employees!”
Current Positions Available
About AQS Mechanical, Inc.:
We are women minority owned company that takes pride in our work, customers, and employees. We strive to be the best HVAC company in Southern California.
Interested in being a part of our AQS family. It’s easy! Just fill out our online application, submit your resume. We hope to meet you soon!
AQS Mechanical, Inc. is ready to hire a full-time HVAC Service Technician, and installer ready to work in and around Los Angeles, San Bernardino, Riverside, and surrounding counties. You will be saving the day for our Top-Tier clients by ensuring their comfort during extreme weather conditions.
As you inspect the equipment, perform repairs, complete preventative maintenance or emergency service requests, and replacements, you will earn anywhere from $40,000 – $120,000/year depending on experience. Get ready to be valued for your highly skilled trade.
In addition to great pay and our exceptional culture, we offer the following benefits and perks to this skilled trade position:
- Paid holidays
- Opportunity for Bonuses
ARE YOU THE IDEAL HVAC SERVICE TECHNICIAN?
- Professional – present yourself as someone you would want to do business with
- Communication skills – the ability to explain technical information in layman’s terms
- Career-minded – looking for more than a job
- Pride in your work – real desire to do quality work and ensure customer satisfaction
- Problem solver – the ability to apply common sense to troubleshooting until the issue is resolved
- Service-oriented – focused on the needs of others, both customers and other teammates.
HVAC SERVICE TECHNICIAN REQUIREMENTS:
- 2-5 years of experience with heating and air conditioning systems
- A valid driver’s license
- Physically capable of completing job-related tasks
- Have strong problem-solving and critical-thinking skills The more experienced you become, the higher your pay will be. We value long-term technicians who are willing to put in the work, and will always put-technicians-first with our pay, policy, and job requirements.
If this sounds like the right opportunity in a skilled trade for you and you meet the above requirements, we need you. Apply today to join our team as an HVAC Service Technician!
You will be redirected to upload your Resume. Thank you.